Monday, November 9, 2009

FUNNY: Alex came running to me first thing this morning saying, "Mom, mom, blue pee, what does it mean? What does blue pee mean?" Blue pee? I asked him what he was talking about. He said, "I just went the bathroom and my pee in the toilet is blue! What does it mean? Am I sick?" I started laughing so hard he actually got upset."It's not funny!" I had put toilet cleaner in the toilets last night and it turned the water blue.......

NOT SO FUNNY: Alex let Rocco out without a collar or a leash on - there was a big pack of wild turkeys out in the woods and it took me 30 minutes to lure him back inside in my pj's and no shoes on. When I told Alex never to let him out again without a leash on because he is not trained well enough yet, he replied, "Chill out mom, he's only a puppy." Not so funny....

No comments:

Post a Comment