Friday, November 20, 2009

I had bought a gift, wrapped it, and put in on the desk in our office. I wanted to deliver it today but I couldn't find it anywhere. I called and asked Doc if he had seen it and he hadn't . I thought maybe one of the girls moved it when they were doing crafts in the room so I looked around the house but still no luck. And what I was hoping wouldn't be, must be. Alex is the only one who would not ask what a gift was for or who it was for, he would just open it. But this time is seems he hid it too. I finally found it in a closet - the ripped wrapping paper was still there, the box was open with the clothes stuffed back in and the baby toy that was in the box too, Rocco grabbed and ran off with as soon as he spotted it on the floor. He had put a board game on top of it, probably to hide it. Nice, always on my toes....

1 comment: